How HTI Smartanalysis works
HTI Smartanalysis can be accessed securely 24/7, providing you have an internet connection.
You send us your tachograph charts and digital data and you can then access the analysis and simple reports via the analysis website.
With our service, you receive comprehensive information about your drivers’ hours, working time regulations and much more.
Straight-forward reports make it easy for you to interpret your data and take any necessary action to maintain compliance.
You can also sign up for specific reports and have them emailed directly to you, giving you all the information you need, whenever and wherever you need it.
Features and Benefits
- Web-based service
- Your data is safe, secure and available online 24/7
- Integrated analogue and digital tachograph data analysis
- You only pay for the driver data you submit – vehicle unit downloads are free
- Over 100 standard reports available
- Reports you want can be sent straight to your email inbox
- Seamless analysis of all your tachograph data
- Cost effective, especially for fleets with agency or part time drivers
- Make sense of your tachograph data
- Information at your fingertips when you need it.
Excellent Value for Money
- Our service represents excellent value – there is no fixed ‘per-driver-per-week’ fee
- Digital driver data is charged at 25 pence per driver per working day, for analogue charts – all vehicle unit downloads are free
- There is no minimum contract and you only pay for the driver data and charts you submit